Re: [piecepack] Blue Panther Plastic sets

I can confirm it. I'm really sensitive to that kind of thing, but
could not see colors on face-down pieces with any of my plastic Blue
Panther sets, and I have four of them. Your mileage may vary (and
that's a constant). :)

Ron H-E

--
    Ron Hale-Evans ... rwhe@... ... http://ron.ludism.org/