Re: Wooden Piecepack Pyramids

> Actually, I believe they are in six sizes (a-f) and are made to fit
inside each other like Icehouse/Treehouse pieces.  They aren't solid.

Each set(or suit)has six pyramids in it...and each one is a different
size. They use the letters A-F instead of null,ace,2,3,4,5....A is the
smallest and they increase in size to F which is the largest. The best
way to see this is to print out and make a set (there's a pdf in the
files section). Ideally they would be hollow so the could stack, but
there aren't that many games that use them and none that I can think
of that use stacking (can't remember if I used stacking in Sorcerer's
Chamber, but that game is not very good and needs to be fixed, note to
self: someday fix Sorcerer's Chamber). So I don't think stacking is
crucial. As far as if anyone would buy a set if you made them I would
love to...but if you don't I can always go the same route as the
picture, and print out a set using a wood grain paper.
Tim Schutz