Re: piecepacking pirates

> Thank you for trying my game, and I apologize if there are places in
> the instructions that are unclear. Those are entirely my fault, but

I do enjoy it. :)  Thanks so much for such a fun game.

I was confused about the exact order and timing of JUST sited ships.
I roll the suns die and, yohoho, I see a ship.  At that exact second I
stick it diagonal from my ship.  Does it then immediately sail to
chase me, run away, or stay put?  Or does sticking the ship onto the
board count as its move?

I have been playing that it gets to sail the second it is placed.

It's nice to know that the CREATOR doesn't get huge scores... but that
playmat going so high makes me feel so pathetic with my almost-no-booty.

:)

This isn't stopping me from playing, of course.  And in my life,
misunderstood directions usually get labeled as "house rules." :)