Re: Piecepack Games on BGG

--- In piecepack@yahoogroups.com, "Ron Hale-Evans" <rwhe@...> wrote:

I got the this error:

"Not saving page Magistratvm because content matches blacklist: © None"

When trying to edit Brain Burn or Magistratvm. As if they were
protected pages.

-Jason

ps - Thanks. I record all my games played on BGG, so that is part of
why I've been adding them, plus I like making the database more
complete. (And it gives them a different place for exposure.)