Re: [piecepack] Re: Piecepack Games on BGG

You get this error because something on the page (not necessarily
something you entered) now matches something on the local spam
blacklist. I'll look into it and maybe relax the blacklist a little.
Unfortunately, this may mean more spam.

I'm considering moving the wikis from MoinMoin to OddMuse, which has a
captcha-based anti-spam mechanism that is much more effective than
MoinMoin's. No content would be lost.

Ron