Re: Hexpack

--- In piecepack@yahoogroups.com, steve@... wrote:

> The Hexpack standard, like Piecepack, is public domain.
>
> Mr Dietrich has been very kind to grant us a license to use the JCD
graphic set, so we can move the graphics and change the size slightly
to address the issues.

> The proprietors of hexpack.org have also been helpful in this regard.
>
> Time to get back to that graphics program and make some edits.
>
> Steve Jones
> Blue Panther LLC

It is not clear that they are in the public domain as the hexpack.org
website (http://www.hexpack.org/?page_id=4) also indicates:  "Hexpack
by Nathan Morse & Daniel Wilcox Jr is licensed under a Creative Commons
Attribution 3.0 United States License."