Re: [piecepack] Selling Piecepacks with game rules (was: Hexpack)

You have a point. It didn't occur to me. But unless the person making the
gift wants to ship the set directly to the recipient, he could also download
the rules and pack them with the piecepack :) Anyway, although I don't send
the rules by default, I'd be willing to do so if someone would ask.

I guess, a note about it on the web page wouldn't do any harm...

-Jorge

On 9/10/08, Ben Finney
<ben+yahoogroups@...<ben%2Byahoogroups@benfinney.id.au>>