Re: Ludism.org wikis are back up

Ron Hale-Evans <rwhe@...> writes:

> Tables and line breaks have been fixed on the Piecepack Wiki, along
> with some minor annoyances, improving post-migration usability.
>
> Come on back! I'm hoping to have a nice surprise for people soon, but
> I dare not say too much. :)

Ability to authenticate with an OpenID, instead of yet another
site-specific identity?

Re-licensing of the works under something actually useful for free
culture (e.g. Expat license terms, or CC-BY-SA), instead of the
overly-restrictive and published-book oriented FDL?

I'd love to participate, but those two are major hurdles for me.

--
 &#92;      “I like my dental hygenist, I think she's very pretty; so when |
  `&#92;    I go to have my teeth cleaned, while I'm in the waiting room I |