Re: how to stuff

I had to put it up once, but yes I'll shorten it next time. Lmaorotfl
 AHHHHH ok back to why I posted. Does anyone like the idea? I mean the Goddess approves this flexible fantastic system for chaotic entertainment. "Hail Eris!" I don't how to do pdfs or edit. I think if there were more pdfs on the subject of piecepack would help spread idea of piecepack better. Like I said I'm trying to find a cheap light version to carry around. I'm hoping to be able to print on 2mm foam sheets I can glue lacquer and use.

 So sayeth I, The big bad, Da #1 an only,  Pope Rev.  Ninetails

   Hail Eris all hail Discordia!