Re: how to stuff

Ron Hale-Evans <rwhe@...> writes:

> On Wed, Oct 21, 2009 at 6:07 PM, Ben Finney
> <ben+yahoogroups@...> wrote:
> > Rather than acknowledging its excessive size and including it
> > anyway, could you instead remove or reduce it to a reasonable size
> > (a few lines)?
>
> You're trying to reason with a Discordian. This can only lead to
> suffering. Or merriment.

More an appeal to decent social interaction. Discordians, in my
experience, are no less likely than the average to want to avoid being
pointlessly obnoxious, so I remain hopeful in this case.

--
 &#92;     “Under democracy one party always devotes its chief energies to |
  `&#92;       trying to prove that the other party is unfit to rule — and |