Idea on coins

I have wondered why 36 coins were not envisioned. You could create a visual devise to indicate suite number, and a chess piece. It would be great if we had a plastic molded piecepack size checker that interlocks and excepts stickers. Plus the checker could also except a pawn possibly. The chess piece could be a symbol like ring around the suite or number on the coin. I've notice most games use six sided dice checkers and chess pieces. I have some other ideas that would work to improve piecepack. My problem is I'm not very talented in visual design but really good in concept ideas. I wish I had a group to work with in person. Oh well.

William aka ninetails