Re: [piecepack] Re: New piecepack game design contest

Why should people not want to limit comercial use of their games? I guess by
participating in the contest you're already giving them permission to
publish the rules to your game. If they don't say anything about licenses I
guess it means they don't care beyond that. And I'm fine with it...

-Jorge

On Sat, Dec 19, 2009 at 4:35 AM, Ben Finney
<ben+yahoogroups@....au<ben%2Byahoogroups@...>