Value Piecepack set now available

Hello:

The Piecepack community has supported Blue Panther literally from its beginning.   We appreciate that, and we also know that the economy, no matter where you are, is tough right now.   So, as mentioned last month, Blue Panther is now offering the Value Piecepack set - our lowest cost set yet at $20 USD.  (Postage $5) Set 1 is available - if you'd like set 2 or set 3 in the same style, send us a note offline and we'll set you up with one (for the same price as set 1)

What's the same - uses the birch plywood (3mm) and same component types as our regular birch piecepack, uses the JCD graphics set.

What's different - no box, graphics are "vector" rather than "raster", which lets us make the units faster - which is why they're  priced lower.

Special offer to Piecepack Group members only - get all versions of the JCD Value Piecepack - sets 1,2 and 3 for $50.  Includes postage in the US, international orders add $10.

www.bluepantherllc.com/BP3_Piecepack.htm

Again, thanks for your support

Steve Jones
Blue Panther LLC