Re: [piecepack] Designing my own game for Piecepack

Welcome to the community!

Just like a deck of cards, you are welcome to use as little or as much as
you need for your design. ( Euchre <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Euchre> only
uses a subset, Spoons <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spoons>requires extra
bits, and Canasta <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canasta>requires multiple
decks.  )

Some piecepack games use all the elements, others only some, other require
multiple sets, and still others require additional pieces external to the
piecepack.

Have fun,
Jonathan C. Dietrich

Proud Member of Beaver Creek Housing Cooperative
http://beavercreek.coop

One of the Little People!
Kitchener-Waterloo Little Theatre http://kwlt.org