Re: [piecepack] Re: Creating and selling Piecepacks

Hi,

  While I see nothing wrong with each game having its own license or the
fact some games have a non-commercial license (some of mine do), I'll add
that you should also try to contact authors for permission, because many
will grant it. Basically when I add a non-commercial license, what I really
want is to be notified if someone is interested in using the game and to
know who and how will publish it before giving my consent. I have zero
problems with a project like yours, so consider this a permission to you to
use any of my games should you want to for this project.

  When I started selling piecepacks I also wanted to make a small booklet in
Spanish to give to buyers that didn't know anything about the system. I
contacted a bunch of them through the list and through email and got a few
positive answers.

  Cheers,

-Jorge