mesomorph fails to reply yet again

A while ago I posted here asking for contact info for mesomorph games. Someone emailed me a phone number, which I tried, but got voice mail. I left several messages, but no reply. That was back in October or November. I still haven't received the piecepack I ordered from mesomorph back in late August, or a single reply in any form. My 12 year old son (whose money we spent on the non-existant piecepack) is desperate! Any suggestions?