Re: Help requested with Piecepack Wiki cleanup effort

Ron Hale-Evans <rwhe@...> writes:

> http://ludism.org/ppwiki
>
> As you may know, Ludism.org, the server for the Piecepack Wiki,
> suffered a hardware failure in May 2009, and it took a few weeks to
> restore the Piecepack Wiki and various other services. All of the
> information from the wiki was preserved, but it's now running on
> different wiki software called OddMuse (the old software was
> MoinMoin).

Congratulations on this achievement, and thanks to all involved in the
hard slog recovering from the immediate disaster.

> This means that there are various small glitches because of
> differences in the software's markup language. In particular, there
> are many broken links.

Is there a way to detect broken links automatically? Does the server
return a 404 response code for such links?

--
 &#92;           “Let others praise ancient times; I am glad I was born in |
  `&#92;                                      these.” —Ovid (43 BCE–18 CE) |