Re: [piecepack] Re: How many people submitted games to the ToyVault contest?

Yes, I meant your game, Don, although I only knew the title, and
didn't want to "out" you in case you wanted to keep info about your
entry private.

By the way, I like OLIX. I may still have my commercial copy, although
all you really need are the rules and a Go set.

Ron