Re: [piecepack] Re: How many people submitted games to the ToyVault contest?

That sounds pretty neat. Are you using real-world measurements for
things like position and attack angle? The original Icehouse game is
an example of the kind of thing I mean.

Our game is a two-player abstract with random setup. That's all I want
to say right now, though. :)

Ron