10 new games on the Piecepack Wiki

I've added 10 new games to the Games page on the Piecepack Wiki for
your enjoyment.

http://www.ludism.org/ppwiki/Games

The first seven games were entries in the Good Portsmanship contest
that neither I nor the games' authors have ever made public before:

* Croquet for piecepack, by Dan Smith, ports Croquet
* Globular Cluster, by Michael Schoessow and Stephen Schoessow, ports
Tikal (3rd place)
* Human Harvest, by Todd Krause, ports Atta Ants
* Pub sCrawl, by Jonathan Dietrich, ports Senet
* Shopping Mall, by Michael Schoessow and Stephen Schoessow, ports
MarraCash (2nd place)
* Sonic Bio-Mutants in Space!, by Jonathan Dietrich, ports Holiday
* Temple of Gold, by Jorge Arroyo, ports Goldland

I also added the following two games by Sean Anthony Brady. They were
available from his blog, so some people may already be familiar with
them.

* The Royal Feast and the Court Jester
* Welcome to GEM

And the following game's rules were written directly on the wiki --
and the author, George Harnish, is looking for collaborators -- but it
was never added to the Games page. Looks fun! I wonder what other gems
are buried in the wiki...

* Piecepack Conquers the World

I've also been playing with duplicating some of the functionality of
the old Category pages with built-in Oddmuse features. For example,
the MechanicSlidingTilesCategory page below is an attempt to restore a
broken page, and the CategoryPortedGame page is brand new. Anyone want
to see more of these?

http://www.ludism.org/ppwiki/MechanicSlidingTilesCategory
http://www.ludism.org/ppwiki/CategoryPortedGame

To get to all the games and pages mentioned above more conveniently,
visit this wiki page:

http://www.ludism.org/ppwiki/NewGames

Finally, general cleanup goes on, and on...

--
Ron Hale-Evans ... rwhe@... ... http://ron.ludism.org/ ... (206) 201-1768
    Mind Performance Hacks book: http://oreilly.com/catalog/9780596101534/