Re: [piecepack] 10 new games on the Piecepack Wiki

On Sun, Mar 14, 2010 at 6:14 AM, Mark Biggar <mark.a.biggar@...> wrote:
> On 3/13/2010 11:51 PM, Ron Hale-Evans wrote:
>
>> I've also been playing with duplicating some of the functionality of
>> the old Category pages with built-in Oddmuse features. For example,
>> the MechanicSlidingTilesCategory page below is an attempt to restore a
>> broken page, and the CategoryPortedGame page is brand new. Anyone want
>> to see more of these?
>>
>> http://www.ludism.org/ppwiki/MechanicSlidingTilesCategory
>> <http://www.ludism.org/ppwiki/MechanicSlidingTilesCategory>
>> http://www.ludism.org/ppwiki/CategoryPortedGame
>> <http://www.ludism.org/ppwiki/CategoryPortedGame>
>
> Where is the the documentation for that <search ...> function?

http://www.oddmuse.org/cgi-bin/oddmuse/Searching

In general, a lot of the documentation for Oddmuse is at
http://oddmuse.org, rather than built into each wiki, as with
MoinMoin.

These pages will get you to most of the search pages:

http://www.ludism.org/ppwiki/GameMechanics
http://www.ludism.org/ppwiki/GameThemes

This will get you to /all/ of them, but less conveniently:

http://www.ludism.org/ppwiki?action=index

Thanks!

Ron Hale-Evans ... rwhe@... ... http://ron.ludism.org/ ... (206) 201-1768
    Mind Performance Hacks book: http://oreilly.com/catalog/9780596101534/
 The proteiform graph itself is a polyhedron of scripture. (Finnegans
Wake 107:08)