Re: [piecepack] Re: How many people submitted games to the ToyVault contest?

Hmm, did ToyVault edit their post later, or am I nuts? The version I
quoted in the news section of the Piecepack Wiki said they would
announce the winners after "a reasonable amount of time".

In any case, it's good to know we'll hear the results of the contest
in under a month.

Thanks, Don!

Ron