Re: [piecepack] Re: Help requested with Piecepack Wiki cleanup effort

On 3/15/2010 12:37 PM, Ron Hale-Evans wrote:

At Jorge's request, I am also going to install another module tonight
that might make the old category pages more useful and attractive.
We'll see.

If it's not what Jorge asked for, look at

http://www.oddmuse.org/cgi-bin/oddmuse/Search_List_Extension

This looks exactly like what we need for both the Taxonomy and various category pages. This provides the <list pattern> operation that not only generates just a page link list (no extraneous context stuff) but automatically excludes the current page which means we won't have to invent specialized regexs to do that exclusion like we did before.

Mark

--
mark@...
mark.a.biggar@...