Re: [piecepack] Re: Help requested with Piecepack Wiki cleanup effort

On Mon, Mar 15, 2010 at 9:41 PM, Mark Biggar <mark.a.biggar@...> wrote:
> On 3/15/2010 12:37 PM, Ron Hale-Evans wrote:
>
>> At Jorge's request, I am also going to install another module tonight
>> that might make the old category pages more useful and attractive.
>> We'll see.
>
> If it's not what Jorge asked for, look at
>
> http://www.oddmuse.org/cgi-bin/oddmuse/Search_List_Extension
>
> This looks exactly like what we need for both the Taxonomy and various
> category pages.
> This provides the <list pattern> operation that not only generates just
> a page link list (no extraneous context stuff) but automatically
> excludes the current page which means we won't have to invent
> specialized regexs to do that exclusion like we did before.

Bingo. I installed it. I tested it here, and it works perfectly:

http://www.ludism.org/ppwiki/ThemeHumourCategory

I *think* the one Jorge suggested was ListTags. That didn't work as
well, so I uninstalled it.

Thanks, everyone, for your help, especially Mark and Jorge.

Ron Hale-Evans ... rwhe@... ... http://ron.ludism.org/ ... (206) 201-1768
    Mind Performance Hacks book: http://oreilly.com/catalog/9780596101534/
 The proteiform graph itself is a polyhedron of scripture. (Finnegans
Wake 107:08)