Re: [piecepack] Re: Rainbow Deck

I'm not sure, I find the Rainbow deck a bit too busy although I guess it's a
matter of getting used to it... As for decks for use with the piecepack,
what I was thinking recently is to have a deck with the suits I usually use
(regular + seasons) to use instead of the tiles for games that can be played
with rectangular tiles. In fact I recently ordered this deck (24+24 cards)
from Artscow and will see how it goes... Maybe it can also be used in
addition to the tiles for new games (or maybe there is already a game that
uses this idea?)

Another deck that is very interesting because it's not just x numbers in y
suits is the Decktet, where each number card belongs to two suits. The suits
are Moons, Suns, Waves, Leaves, Wyrms, Knots. Some of those are easy to
associate with the piecepack suits (Suns, Moons and Leaves). Wyrms are
green, so they could be associated with Crowns. Knots are yellow, and are
similar to the Spring suit. And waves could be associated either with Summer
(Water is similar to Fish) or Arms which is also blue.

I don't have any ideas about how they could be combined, but maybe something
cool might be possible...

-Jorge