uploading files

Hi all,

It's been a while since I've added stuff to the wiki. Last time I did  was before the crash of the site. Now that the new site is online and some changes have been made, I can't seem to figure out how to add a file to a gamepage.

I've written an adaptation to Corné van Moorsels Isi. All went well untill I tried to upload the file. Seems like you can only try to add a text or a file. When I tried to add the file, I got an error message saying "Files of type application/x-unknown are not allowed". It was just a pdf...

Can someone tell me how to add a file with this new system on the wiki?

Thanks!

Roger