Re: [piecepack] uploading files

Hi Roger,

You appear to be doing everything right, but your operating system
and/or browser are not telling the server the right MIME type, which
should look something like application/x-pdf (off the top of my head)
for a PDF file. What operating system and browser are you using? I
recommend trying another browser, and then moving to a different
computer if that doesn't work.

Opening the server to any and all MIME types is something of a
security risk, and I'm not prepared to do it for now, but people
should definitely tell me about other MIME errors, and I'll work on
them.

Ron