Re: uploading files

Thanks for being so clear and helpfull on how to do this! At first I tried to do this the old way: create a page and try to upload the file in the same page. But, like I said, it's either file or text, so that didn't work. Then I tried to first upload and fill in the text from there, but obviously that din't work either. So I thought that maybe it would work if you enter some kind of reference to the file in the text. Maybe the wiki would allow you to upload from there. That's why you saw that line.
How could I know, you first had to create a pdf-page first? That was never the case with the old wiki. I don't know that much about computers and programming... (hardly a geek ;-)). Fortunately I'm willing to learn and I like trying new things.

I've finsished the Pisi page, so everyone come and have a look (and try the game). Hope you like it.

Roger