Re: [piecepack] Re: uploading files

On Tue, Jun 1, 2010 at 12:52 AM, littlebrothertimmy
<littlebrothertimmy@...> wrote:
> Thanks for being so clear and helpfull on how to do this!

You're welcome. I'm a professional technical writer, so I do this kind
of thing for a living. :) It also helps with writing rules for games.
:)

> I've finsished the Pisi page, so everyone come and have a look (and try the game). Hope you like it.
>
> Roger

Yes, I've played Isi and this looks like a good port of a somewhat
hard-to-find game. Thanks for writing and uploading this, Roger.

Ron Hale-Evans ... rwhe@... ... http://ron.ludism.org ... (206) 201-1768
    Mind Performance Hacks book: http://oreilly.com/catalog/9780596101534/
 The proteiform graph itself is a polyhedron of scripture. (Finnegans
Wake 107:08)