New retail piecepacks: Blue Panther Followup

That's right Ron - some of the artwork for the new piecepacks is up on our website now - you can see the new sets 1,2 and 3 as well as the Elemental Piecepack at www.bluepantherllc.com

The new piecepacks are the same size and material as our birch wood piecepacks and include the same back on the tiles (100% compatible with old piecepack sets).  One side is laser engraved, the other is full color for each suit.

As a nod of the hat to the folks that helped put us on the map with piecepack, including alot of our early customers in this very group, we are offering special pricing before it goes retail and worldwide in January.

Here's the deal...

Order one new piecepack and pay $30 (Free shipping anywhere worldwide)   Save postage

Order any two new piecepacks for $50 (Free shipping anywhere)  Save $10 + postage

Order any three new piecepacks for $70 (Free shipping anywhere)  Save $20 + postage

Order all four new piecepacks for $90 (Free shipping anywhere).  Save $30 + postage.

You won't find a link with this pricing on the website.   Drop a note to questions@bluepantherllc.com and be sure to include "PIECEPACK GROUP DEAL" in the subject along with which piecepacks you like and we'll send you instructions on how to place your order.

We're keeping the old piecepack styles available for now, but don't know how long

Thanks again...

Steve Jones
Blue Panther LLC