New retail piecepacks: Blue Panther (and ToyVault?)

Steve Jones of Blue Panther LLC wrote me about a week ago and said,
'The pieces are finally falling into place for the retail sets 1,2 and
3 of piecepack.  I also have an "elemental" piecepack that will be a
website only item.  The artwork is a step above the normal piecepack
stuff.... these sets are coming soon - about a month away on the
website and about three months away from retail stores.

The sets will be 100% compatible with existing BP sets - if you put
them side by side you will only see the difference on the side with
the graphic image.

They will include color artwork and will retail for $30, on our
website for $25 (without ruleset).   We are also going to do an intro
offer along the lines of "buy any 2 sets for $40 before it goes
retail."   This will be aimed at the piecepack community.'

So that's the news from Blue Panther. Has anyone heard anything from
ToyVault since the competition? Their new retail piecepacks were
supposed to have been out in August or September.

Ron Hale-Evans ... rwhe@... ... http://ron.ludism.org ... (206) 201-1768
    Mind Performance Hacks book: http://oreilly.com/catalog/9780596101534/