Re: Just released my own graphic set for the piecepack

Jorge Arroyo <trozo@...> writes:

>   Just wanted to say that I've released my graphic set for the
> piecepack (which includes both the regular suits and the seasons
> suits) under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 license. The files are
> available here:
> http://www.archive.org/details/MakasPiecepackGraphicSet

Thank you so much for releasing this as free culture.

It's disappointing how much of the Piecepack stuff is available only
under non-free licenses (such as FDL or no-commercial-use or other
non-free restrictions). CC-BY is a free license, and it's great to
finally have a good set of artwork released that way!

>   Feel free to re-distribute it, modify it, use it to make your own
> piecepack sets for sale, etc...

I wonder if Plue Panther would be interested in offering these designs
for sale on their wooden sets? The license allows it.

--
 &#92;      “Just because nobody complains doesn't mean all parachutes are |
  `&#92;                                             perfect.” —Benny Hill |