Re: New retail piecepacks: Blue Panther Followup

Steve <steve@...> writes:

> 	Photos are on the way in a few days.

Please make sure they're available in high-res, preferably by clicking
on the thumbnail.

> 	The sets are the same size and shape as our birch sets - laser
> engraved lines on the back of the tiles, color art on the other side,
> numbers on the back of the disks, color art on the other side, dice
> feature one blank side (null), four with the numbers 2..5 and the
> color art replacing the '1".    Pawns are "standup" with a round base
> and artwork on one side, blank on the other.

They sound good.

What is providing the colour? Is it dyed into the wood, painted on, or
something else? I'm concerned about how the colour will bear under the
rigours of play.

--
 &#92;     “For myself, I am an optimist — it does not seem to be much use |
  `&#92;              being anything else.” —Winston Churchill, 1954-11-09 |