Colour JCD Piecepack (was: New retail piecepacks: Blue Panther Followup)

Ben Finney <ben+yahoogroups@...>
writes:

> Steve <steve@...> writes:
>
> > 	Photos are on the way in a few days.
>
> Please make sure they're available in high-res, preferably by clicking
> on the thumbnail.

I realise now that the OP wasn't talking about the JCD Piecepack. So
this continuation is for my questions which were actually about the JCD
colour set.

I don't see photos of the colour JCD Piecepack available in high-res.
(Indeed, high-res pictures via selecting the thumbnail image would be
very much appreciated for *all* the JCD sets.)

The colour JCD set doesn't make clear the answer for this previous
question:

What is providing the colour? Is it dyed into the wood, painted on, or
something else? I'm concerned about how the colour will bear under the
rigours of play.

--
 &#92;            “Human reason is snatching everything to itself, leaving |
  `&#92;                     nothing for faith.” —Saint Bernard, 1090–1153 |