Colour on Blue Panther Dice

Your new colour sets sound very nice. It sounds like you might be printing the numbers in black on the dice. If so, the suit of each die might not be obvious if the ace side is facing away from you. Have you considered using dice with different background colours or printing the numbers in different colours?

It's a minor quibble, though. I look forward to seeing the photos.

Don