Re: [piecepack] Colour JCD Piecepack (was: New retail piecepacks: Blue Panther Followup)

	Ben:

	On new color piecepacks, the "standard sides" are laser engraved
like our  existing piecepacks (the cross on the back of 2 inch tile,
the numbers on the dice and the numbers on the tokens.  On the "suit"
side or color side, the color is provided by a heavy stock, high gloss
label that you apply to the bare wood.  These labels are for the
square tiles, the tokens, one side of the die and the pawn.   The
labels are smaller than the size of the pieces so you have no "hanging
over" the edge".

	In the longer term (Jan or Feb and beyond), the color will be
provided by our "direct to wood" printing process.   This is a
specialty ink that is directly applied to the wood.  It's not a paint
- it's an ink - which means it will work essentially like a full color
stain.

	Photos really are coming soon - promise!
 Blue Panther LLC - Games, Accessories, Prototypes & Short Run Mfg
 Board Games Now LLC - the best indy board games