Re: Colour JCD Piecepack

Steve <steve@...> writes:

> 	On new color piecepacks […]

Thanks for the prompt reply. Note, though, that I've changed the topic
to the colour JCD Piecepack; I think you're not talking about that set
but some newer non-JCD set. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Could you address the questions from my previous message specifically
with regard to the laser-engraved colour JCD Piecepack from this page
<URL:http://www.bluepantherllc.com/BP3_Piecepack.htm>.

--
 &#92;       “You can be a victor without having victims.” —Harriet Woods, |
  `&#92;                                                         1927–2007 |