From: Ben Finney <ben+yahoogroups@...>
Subject: [piecepack] Re: Colour JCD Piecepack
To: piecepack@yahoogroups.com
Date: Monday, November 29, 2010, 2:26 AM

Steve <steve@...> writes:

> On new color piecepacks […]

Thanks for the prompt reply. Note, though, that I've changed the topic
to the colour JCD Piecepack; I think you're not talking about that set
but some newer non-JCD set. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Could you address the questions from my previous message specifically
with regard to the laser-engraved colour JCD Piecepack from this page
<URL:http://www.bluepantherllc.com/BP3_Piecepack.htm>.

--
&#92; “You can be a victor without having victims.” —Harriet Woods, |
`&#92; 1927–2007 |