Re: New game added to the wiki: Piecepack Isle

"littlebrothertimmy"
<littlebrothertimmy@...> writes:

> I've added a new game to the wiki: Piecepack Isle.
[…]

Thank you!

As it stands, the rules document is non-free: recipients have no license
from you to copy, modify, and/or redistribute the work. In the spirit of
Piecepack, I hope you will want to rectify that.

Could you please release the rules document under free license terms,
such as the <URL:http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/>
CC-BY-SA-3.0 terms? (Note that CC's “NC” and “ND” restrictions would
make a work non-free, so please avoid those.)

The Creative Commons site for that license leads to how to apply it
<URL:http://creativecommons.org/choose/non-web-popup?license_code=by-sa&jurisdiction=&version=3.0&lang=en>;
it involves an explicit notice in the document of the fact that you hold
copyright, and what license terms apply.

Thanks in advance for making Piecepack games as free culture!

--
 &#92;     “We are human only to the extent that our ideas remain humane.” |
  `&#92;                          —_Breakfast of Champions_, Kurt Vonnegut |