Re: New game added to the wiki: Piecepack Isle

You're welcome :-)

I explicitly did not add anything about the rights, since the original game is still available. The rules I made are not mine, so I have no rights over them. I just adapted the original rules, so this game can be played with the piecepack system.

Does anyone know how to handle a situation like this? Am I allowed to have some kind of power over rules that aren't really mine (in the sense that I can say these rules can be coppied, modified, and/or redistributed)?

Hope the read your replies.

Roger