Re: cooperative games?

Hi all,

Sorry for the lack of update from my part. I've been really busy buying a house (now working on the renovation). As suggested I contacted Matt Leacock to ask for his opinion.

His reply was: "I'm a big fan of folks who adapt and extend games -- I think it's a fun and healthy part of our hobby. Given that Piecepack Isle is essentially a reproduction of the core game in Forbidden Island, however, I'd like to ask you to pull it down from the site."

That's why it was removed. I hope you can live with this; if not you'll have to talk to Matt for it :)

Roger