Re: [piecepack] Re: cooperative games?

As long as you didn't actually duplicate the rules text he can't make you
pull it down. But if you want to respect his wishes that's your call and I
respect it...

Anyway, why don't you play with the adaptation a bit, see how you can add
some piecepack specific features and add something of your own?

Btw, I'd love to see a new competition. There are many solo games for the
piecepack, but no cooperative ones that I know of, so it'd be excellent...

Jorge
On Jan 16, 2011 8:41 PM, "littlebrothertimmy" <
littlebrothertimmy@...> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Sorry for the lack of update from my part. I've been really busy buying a
house (now working on the renovation). As suggested I contacted Matt Leacock
to ask for his opinion.

> His reply was: "I'm a big fan of folks who adapt and extend games -- I
think it's a fun and healthy part of our hobby. Given that Piecepack Isle is
essentially a reproduction of the core game in Forbidden Island, however,
I'd like to ask you to pull it down from the site."