Re: [piecepack] Re: cooperative games?

	Where were we?

	3) We'd give the winner(s) of the contest a free copy of our new
Elemental Piecepack.

	4) We'd like to have all entrants give us permission in their
licensing to reprint their rules in the second volume of  "A Gamer's
Dozen Piecepack Games" that will ship with our new Set 2 when it goes
to press later this year.

	5)  We don't own the winning design, the designer does - we just
want the ability to reprint it in a book and list it on our website.

	SJ
 Blue Panther LLC - Games, Accessories, Prototypes & Short Run Mfg
 Board Games Now LLC - the best indy board games
 On Sun 16/01/11 1:49 PM , "littlebrothertimmy"
littlebrothertimmy@....uk sent:
	Maybe it's time for a cooperative design competition. I've had one
idea in mind for quite a long time now, but I haven't been able to
thoroughly test it. And I know it will be some time before I am able
to write again. Who's up for the challenge to design more cooperative
games?
 Roger
 --- In piecepack@yahoogroups.com [1], "Daniel Ajoy" wrote:

 > Hi,
 >
 > A suggestion of a cooperative game for two?
 >
 > Daniel

Links:
------
[1] mailto:piecepack@yahoogroups.com
[2]
mailto:piecepack@yahoogroups.com?subject=Re:%20cooperative%20games%3F
[3]
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/piecepack/post;_ylc=X3oDMTJwMXJnOGtzBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzI1MTEzODgEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDUyODk2BG1zZ0lkAzM2NDYEc2VjA2Z0cgRzbGsDcnBseQRzdGltZQMxMjk1MjA3Mzc4?act=reply&messageNum=3646
[4]
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/piecepack/message/3629;_ylc=X3oDMTM0NXVvZmx1BF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzI1MTEzODgEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDUyODk2BG1zZ0lkAzM2NDYEc2VjA2Z0cgRzbGsDdnRwYwRzdGltZQMxMjk1MjA3Mzc4BHRwY0lkAzM2Mjk-