Re: [piecepack] Re: still playing

On Tue, 01 Feb 2011 23:41:42 -0500, Jorge Arroyo <trozo@...> wrote:

I've seen Hanging Gardens mentioned twice... There must be something
we didn't get about the game because it was one of the games I really
wanted to try back when I first made a piecepack set, but somehow fell
flat with us... Maybe I should give it a try again and see... It's one
of the few games that use the possibilites for 3D boards, and so I
really would like to enjoy it...
-Jorge

I played it with my mom twice. She was disappointed that it is, as much a game about destroying the symmetry of other peoples gardens, as about making your own beautiful garden :)

Daniel