Question on EpicFunhouse

Hi,

A newbie question on EpicFunhouse Game Four: Roll Out the Barrels. In a
play, the player is allowed to just tip the die onto a coin that shows
the number that is currently on the top face of the die. But I am not
sure what tipping is. Is it moving without changing the face up?  If so,
the die in Figure 7 tips onto the north and there becomes no further
route.  I have no idea how the dice can go through the lower right corner...

Best Regards,
Kazunori Iriya

--
IRIYA, Kazunori <iriyak@...>

Get the new Internet Explorer 8 optimized for Yahoo! JAPAN
http://pr.mail.yahoo.co.jp/ie8/