A question on Step2 Phase of Steppin' Stones

Hi,

Found another solitaire game and made a choice of Stepping' Stones.

I have one question on Phase 2.  In this Phase "the suit counts for 6
moves and the Null for 1."  Does it apply only for the side of the die?
Since a coin is a step stone, showing its suit instead of its value, so
I didn't think it can apply to the coin.  But the valid side of the die
is Null, Ace, 2, 3, 4 or 5.  So I am getting confused when I am reading
this sentence.

Thanks in advance!

Best Regards,
Kazunori Iriya

--
IRIYA, Kazunori <iriyak@...>

Get the new Internet Explorer 8 optimized for Yahoo! JAPAN
http://pr.mail.yahoo.co.jp/ie8/