Re: [piecepack] some ideas about the backs of tiles

The legacy of older discussions and design considerations have a lot of
value. One of the great values of piecepack is being able to pick up the
rules to a game and know it can be played.

Still, you never know what a new set of eyes, or designs, might come up
with. It would be a challenge to create a repeating hex pattern to fit on a
square. Sketch up your ideas, even if the idea has been discussed and
discarded. Maybe you come up with a solution that hasn't been tried. Don't
lose heart in your creativity!

Some discussion topics repeat themselves in any group that lasts long
enough. I guess that's why FAQs were invented.