Re: [piecepack] Re: Sad ToyVault news

I'm sadden. I was hoping to buy a couple of plastic piecepack sets sometime, to play with my group of kids. I was thinking that a plastic set would be more resilient to the no-so-clean hands of the kids I'm used to playing with.

The small amounts of grease in their little fingers do get absorbed by the wood in my current sets.

Daniel