Re: [piecepack] Re: Sad ToyVault news

I am constantly in a state of disgusted surprise that this whole system
hasn't been properly profited from. :) So... the latest failure is just par
for the rolling my eyes course.

I am still waiting for a fast food chain to make it a collectible thing with
their logo on the back.

But I think I'm a bit on the unusual side on the list here... :)

Emily Page

-------->
follow me on twitter!  @emilypage
<-------