Submitted to Kelloggs

I just get on these kicks every now and then.  I hope Kelloggs contacts some
of you.

They put a cut-outable tangram set on the back of their Cocoa Krispies
recently.  I went to the website and filled out their special Big Idea form
for piecePack.

It can be printed on the back of the boxes (two sided printing... so one
side will be ugly cardboardish, but totally functional).  Color in or
pre-colored (so you have to collect them).  I am thinking that each box
could have a "suit" of some sort.  It just takes four suits... so... Tony
the Tiger,  Snap, Crackle, Pop, Toucan Sam, that Frog from Honey Smacks,
Cornflakes rooster, Sunny Sun for Raisin Bran...

I am not smart enough to make games... but this is just such a great thing.
I am a piecePack evangelist.  :)  I have been asked to speak at a few PTO
meetings this year and after Khan Academy, I will be hitting piecePack as an
Internet Wonder. :)

It just makes me giddy at how many amazing things are available to people on
the Internet these days.  And it makes me crazy how few parents are aware of
the resources at their fingertips.

I don't homeschool.... but the Vice-Principal at our Public elementary
School has mentioned it to me.  You know, as an idea. In case I get tired of
bombarding the school with ideas. :)  They mostly don't hide when I show up.
 I'm making a note here:  "Huge Success." :)

Emily Page

-------->
follow me on twitter!  @emilypage
<-------